Performance-powered professional with more than 10 years of experience curating and coordinating marketing solutions for global brands and start-ups alike. Fueled by passion and purpose, I come equipped with an eclectic mix of technical and analytical skills.
I am also an avid writer, designer, and lifelong learner.
Director, Marketing & Branding2018 – Present
Mensroom Salon • Portland, Maine
- Built and branded company's current, mobile-first website to enhance user experience, boost page speed, and accelerate an on-page SEO strategy
- Conducted keyword research, competitive analysis, backlink building, and content marketing to gain first-page positioning on Google's SERP for several competitive keywords
- Executed all conditional email, SMS, and push campaigns to improve retail sales, retention rates, and frequency of visits, increasing CLV by 61% over prior year
- Leveraged remarketing tools and custom audiences to laser-target users and maximize ROAS; monitored and reported on KPIs to optimize landing pages and ad creatives
- Owned all paid social media campaigns, Google PPC search, display, and video ads
- Liaised with subject-matter experts and product vendors to author The Handsome Herald introducing an untapped sales funnel while positioning copy for Google’s E-A-T
- Implemented in-store digital displays with interactive and knowledge-based content increasing YTD retail sales by 22% over prior period
- Developed ICPs and buyer personas to guide lead generation and reduce CAC
- Collaborated with cross-functional teams to create digital platforms and resources for staff
- Produced in-house video content and various rich media to bolster brand equity, drive conversions, and augment recruitment efforts
- Partnered with leadership, influencers, and community organizations to consolidate insights, analyze consumer preferences, and identify new growth opportunities
- Fostered all promotional and lead nurturing email campaigns from design to delivery
- Utilized auditing tools to analyze and optimize site structure and performance, achieving a GTmetrix grade of A
Manager, E-Commerce Marketing2015 – 2018
Maine Lobster Now • Saco, Maine
- Supported all multi-channel DTC e-commerce initiatives to grow company’s annual revenue from $1.2 million in 2016 to $5.5 million in 2018
- Spearheaded development of an in-house creative department saving more than $100,000 in extraneous studio fees and contractor expenses
- Launched top-performing holiday drip campaign generating over $325,000 in gross sales
- Designed and delivered all emails; mapped automation, UTMs, and abandoned cart alerts, segmented subscribers and configured personalized cross-sell recommendations
- Streamlined lead generation to score 30,000+ subscribers through social engagement, referral programs, and product promotions
- Initiated ongoing consumer surveys and social polls to identify and analyze preferences, product opportunities, extensions, and QC factors
- Designed infographics, print materials, and step-by-step cooking guides for meal kits; strategist behind the 'lobster trap' shipping package (box design)
- Optimized landing pages for various product promotions, FAQs, and recipes, improving CTR, conversions, and SEO while adapting to Google's newly released E-A-T/YML algorithm
- Directed all product photography and video production to enhance landing pages, increase dwell time, and supplement SMM objectives
- Updated and maintained inventory, images, descriptions, and shipping details
- Led brand's SMM strategy and deliverables to gain more than 40K social followers across Facebook and Instagram
- Created how-to cooking videos for multi-channel distribution generating over 200K channel views on YouTube
- Collaborated with Web Master to enhance frontend design consistent with creative vision
Coordinator, Digital Marketing2012 – 2015
Acapello Salons • Scarborough, Maine
- Created sitewide opt-in offer above the fold scoring an average of 90 conversions month-over-month; configured all promo codes, automation, and tracking
- Executed all marketing initiatives to scale business from three to five locations, achieving an increase in top-line revenue of $1.9 million over two years
- Performed keyword research, competitive analysis, site audits, and backlink building to gain first-page positioning on Google's SERP for top-competing keywords
- Utilized remarketing tools and custom audiences to maximize return on ad spend
- Developed market research and ICPs to steer customer acquisition and retention strategies
Redesigned and managed brand’s website to improve UX and reinforce on-page SEO
- Analyzed traffic and campaign metrics to track and optimize ads/landing pages
- Owned all transactional and promotional email campaigns from design to delivery
- Optimized key directory listings to accelerate local marketing and SEM initiatives
- Produced recruitment video ad campaigns to convey culture and attract candidates
Freelancer, Content Marketing2011 – 2018
Maine Media Marketing • Freelance
- Aveda: Catwalk for Clean Water, Videographer & Editor
- Paul Mitchell: Marula Oil Product Launch Campaign, Videographer & Editor
- SalonCentric: Fall Styles Show, Videographer and Editor
- Three Olives: Jacked Apple Product Launch Campaign, Videographer & Editor
- Inspired Designs, Inc: E-Commerce Shopify Website: Web Developer, Paid Social Ads
- Stonebreaker: Kickstarter Campaign Video: Videographer and Editor
- Meridee Winters School of Music: Recruitment Video, Videographer & Editor
Competency in creating, managing and reporting on social ads across Facebook, Instagram, and Messenger.
Thorough understanding of tracking code implementation, data collection and remarketing, processing and configuration, and other analysis and marketing tools.
Certification exemplifies advanced channel optimization techniques, content strategy, production value, policies and guidelines and advertising best practices.
Certificate demonstrates ability to create frameworks for consistent, engaging content that humans and search engines value.
Certificate illustrates knowledge of SEO best practices, including how to efficiently track, adjust and implement search engine optimization campaigns within SEMrush.